We require an Office Administrator/Sales Assistant at Sabre Resource Management's Office in the Cotswolds.
Sabre is seeking someone to assist with office activities especially involving our database. We are expanding our company and offer a great opportunity for someone to join at this exciting time. Competitive Salary - Excellent Progression Opportunities.
The purpose of your role:
- To support the Sales and Management team at Sabre
- To manage the up keep of the Sabre office in a professional and efficient manner.
- To manage office day-to-day activities including answering the phone, Invenias our company database, accommodation, health & safety, sickness and attendance records, assisting with HR, legal & compliance, and office supplies.
- To manage post receipt and dispatch, contractor and supplier invoices, contracts and any other support activities required to ensure the smooth running and operation of the Sabre office.
- Act as PA to the Chief Executive.
- Manage support contract for equipment suppliers including, fax, IT equipment.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Invenias database.
- Assist the finance department in the maintenance and checking of information and ensuring timely payments.
- Manage the phones in a polite manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage & oversee all office administration processes.
- To input and skill code CV’s onto Invenias from the cv inbox
- To cyclically update the Invenias database via phone calls
- To assist Sales & Research team by conducting research into our clients
- To prepare CV’s for consultants to submit to clients
- Administration deemed necessary to keep all computerised records up to date and accurate.
- Ensuring all recruitment compliance.
- General conduct & professionalism with clients and candidates
- Phone manner
- Quality of data entered onto Invenias
- Volume of CV’s added onto Invenias each month
- Time keeping and attitude
- Articulate and enthusiastic
- Educated with excellent written and verbal skills
- First rate MS office & Outlook skills
- Confident and creative
- Problem solving with bags of initiative
- Ability to plan your day and stick to it
- Results driven
- Not scared of picking up the phone
Sabre Resource Management is an equal opportunities employer, meaning we don't discriminate applicants against any protected characteristic. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner.